Today's interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- Carlyle Gold Delacorte Demilune Hall Chest
- The Delacorte Demilune chest is a signature piece in the collection. It features raised molding with the intersecting circle design, highlighted by antiqued silver leaf and beautiful custom hardware inlaid with mother of pearl. Behind the doors is a compartment with a dramatic raspberry painted interior and two stationary shelves.
- Antiqued silver leaf finish on top and exterior
- interlocking circle motif
- 2 doors with 120 degree stop
- 2 stationary shelves
- raspberry painted interior.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.