Today‘s interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- Carlyle Dark Brown St. Regis Queen Poster Bed
- A signature piece in the Carlyle collection, the St Regis Poster/Canopy Bed features a rich walnut finish with a striking border of hand-applied silver leaf around the headboard, footboard, side rails, metal accents and feet. Gold striping further highlights the square posts, headboard, footboard, canopy frame and side rails.
- Antiqued silver leaf around perimeter of headboard, footboard, and side rails
- Metal accents and feet are finished in antiqued silver leaf.
- Gold striping on the square posts, headboard, footboard, canopy frame, and side rails
- Headboard 65.5 In. W x 5 In. D x 92 In. H.
- Headboard panel 58 In. H.
- Footboard 65.5 In. W x 5 In. D x 92 In. H.
- Footboard panel 21 In. H.
- Overall length 91 In.
- Bottom of side rails to floor 5.25 In.
- Bottom of box springs to floor 12.5 In.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.