- The Lithonia Lighting Wall-Mount Outdoor Bronze Wall Light is made from durable die-cast aluminum to ensure a tough and safe outdoor lighting unit. Clear and bright lighting is always achievable, as the fixture is sealed tight to shut out contaminants and dust. A 1-piece polycarbonate cover delivers enhanced durability and is vandal resistant, making the TWP LED ideal for lower mounting heights or high-traffic areas. This corrosion-resistant fixture is ideal for entrances, loading docks, walkways and vehicle ramps.
- SAVE ENERGY and REDUCE POWER CONSUMPTION: Save your hard-earned money and toss away all those cheap fluorescent or metal halide flood lights Invest in this 5K LED wall pack save energy and power all at once. This integrated LED provides almost 3400 lumens and 5000K day white temperature to illuminate your outdoor environment
- 100,000 Hour Lifetime - Rated for 100,000 hours or 35 years with 8 hrs./day use which means less time spent replacing fixtures. Lithonia Lighting LED wall pack is ideal for office entrances, lighting walk paths or parking lot areas
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Since your satisfaction is our top priority, this product is backed by our limited 5-year warranty policy! Just in case you have any issues or problems, our friendly customer service will be more than happy to help you! All of our products meet the highest standards for your safety only.
- REPLACES INEFFICIENT HALOGENs: this 39 watt fixture replaces a 175 to 250 watt metal halide fixture
- HIGHEST INDUSTRY RATINGS: UL listed in the United States and Canada and IP 55 Rated
- Die-cast aluminum rear housing has an impact-resistant, UV-stabilized polycarbonate front housing and refractor that is fully gasketed.
- Top 3/4” threaded wiring access. Back access through removable 3/4” knockout. Feed-thru wiring can be achieved by using a condulet tee.
- A tightly controlled multi-stage process ensures a minimum 3 mils thickness for a finish that can withstand extreme climate changes without cracking or peeling.
- Protective polycarbonate lens covers the light engine's precision-molded proprietary acrylic lenses
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.