- Perfectly proportioned to accommodate sprawling school crafts, fits of amateur bread making or the usual holiday assemblage, our classically inspired Willoughby group maintains its pristine demeanor no matter what the task. Piled high with projects as it does all on its own, this group features pine solids and antique brass hardware with a pewter overlay.
- Constructed using solid wood and select hardwood veneers increases strength and durability, while ensuring longevity.
- Multi-step finishing process achieves a durable, high quality finish that enhances the natural beauty of the wood
- Features a planked top which creates a weathered High-Low effect, finished in Weathered Barley
- Features two 16-inch self storing butterfly leaves
- Solid, curved trestle base with a metal stretcher
- Features a gear slide system ensuring the table top opens and closes smoothly.
- Extending up to 112-inch when utilizing both leaves.
- Wipe with a damp cloth and use a mild soap if necessary and then dry after cleaning. Be careful when using commercial cleaners and follow all manufacturer instructions, test them on a small inconspicuous area first. Do not use chemical cleaners or glass cleaners on finish as they may break down the finish.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.