Asian influences lend subtle style to the sophisticated and tailored Proximity Heights dining collection in a lush smoke Anthracite finish, offset with brushed white bronze hardware. From the slightly tapered wide splat back dining chairs to the open rectangular bases on the Parson’s style extension dining table to the multi-door sideboard, well executed clean lines echo Ming influences for sleek interest. A wood framed glass door curio offers abundant display space above dovetailed drawers and closed door lower storage while a fully upholstered dining chair finishes the offering with style.
- Contemporary design constructed of White Oak veneer, hardwood solids and metal
- A wire brushed Smoke Anthracite finish with subtle silver undertones highlight the natural beauty of the wood
- Includes one center, 20 inch removable extension leaf
- Wood guide system with gears
- Straight, tapered legs
- Seats up to 10 when fully extended
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.