- The Brisa 2000 is our most unique rotational ceiling fan. The motor head can be infinitely positioned in a 180 degree arc for optimum air movement.
- 40-Inch rotational ceiling fan composed of high gauge steel
- All fans best regulated by included variable speed Lutron SFS5E wall control
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Included Down rod Length: 10-Inch
- Fan Head: 16-Inch
- Included Wire Length: 79-Inch
- Number of Blades: 3
- Canopy Dimension: 5.5-Inch
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 2376
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 2013
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 1602
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 54
- Airflow Efficiency: 44 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.