- The blades of the Bianca Directional ceiling fan can be infinitely positioned in a 180-degree arc to provide maximum, directional airflow. The Bianca can be hung in small, awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of any room. Materials: Cast aluminum. Heavy spun and stamped steel. Marbleized bakelite. Distance between top of yolk and bottom of blades is 12 inches. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications. Handmade.
- Color: Silver
- Blade Material: Metal
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Sweep: 13-Inch
- Wall Control Included
- Blades Included
- Made in USA
- Non Cancellable
- Included Down rod Length: 10-Inch
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 1192
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 1019
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 815
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 50
- Airflow Efficiency: 24 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.