- The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, Dagny, with cylindrical central housing and straight, parallel arms, is designed in the retrospective aesthetic. The Dagny offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans. Materials: Cast aluminum. Heavy stamped steel. Optimum Fan Head Position is 60 degrees. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Color: Silver
- Blade Material: Metal
- Number of Blades: 6 (3 blades each fan head)
- Blade Sweep: 40-Inch
- Bulb is included
- Remote Control Included
- Dimmable via Remote Control
- 18W LED Light Kit: Lumens - 575, CRI - 74, Color Temperature - 2878K
- Blades Included
- Included Downrod Length: 10-Inch
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.