- The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in tight spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make the heating, ventilation or air conditioning more efficient in any room.
- 16-Inch Single Oscillating directional ceiling fan with damp location protective coating on all finishes.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel
- Included Down rod Length: 10-Inch
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings.
- 90 degree oscillation (side to side)
- Included Wire Length: 92-Inch
- Number of Blades: 3
- Canopy Dimensions: 6-Inch W x 2-Inch H
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 1623
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 1378
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 1100
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 42
- Airflow Efficiency: 33 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.