- The Diane oscillating directional ceiling fan provides maximum, multi-directional airflow. The Diane can be hung in tight spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make the heating, ventilation or air conditioning more efficient in any room.
- 16-Inch Single Oscillating directional ceiling fan with damp location protective coating on all finishes.
- The Diane is equipped with a 3-speed remote control and vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Constructed of cast aluminum, and heavy stamped steel
- Included Down rod Length: 10-Inch
- Compatible with flat or vaulted ceilings.
- 90 degree oscillation (side to side)
- Included Wire Length: 92-Inch
- Number of Blades: 3
- Canopy Dimensions: 6-Inch W x 2-Inch H
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 1623
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 1378
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 1100
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 42
- Airflow Efficiency: 33 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.