Designed by Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2013, the Eliza blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza fan’s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.With superior function and movement the unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization.
- Eliza Matte Black 56-Inch Ceiling Fan with Brushed Nickel Blades
- Energy Efficient, Ultra-Quiet, Six Speed, Reversible Dc Motor with New, Reliable Technology.
- Constructed of Cast Aluminum and Heavy Stamped Steel
- Includes Standard 10-Inch Downrod. the Fan Can Be Mounted with Any of the Following Downrod Lengths: (Sold Separately) 5-Inch, 10-Inch, 20-Inch, 30-Inch, 48-Inch and 72-Inch.
- Standard Equipment: Vaulted Ceiling Mount Canopy For Up to 30 Degrees.
- Standard Equipment: One Six Speed Hand-Held and One Six Speed Decora Style, White Wall Mounted Control. Both Controls Reverse Direction of Fan.
- ABS All Weather System Protected Blades.
- Ip21 Rating - Protected Against Solid Objects Up to 12 mm/0.47-Inch and Vertically Falling Drops of Water
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.