- Designed by a Chicago architect Stephen Katz in 2014, this fan blends a beautiful technically derived form with superior function and movement. The unique blade shape is designed to maximize air movement at the outer edge of the blade. The result is more efficient air velocity rings, less blade drag and greater motor optimization. Equally important is the Eliza‘s stationary visual statement which combines modern utility with minimalist geometry.
- Energy Efficient, Ultra-Quiet, Six-Speed, Reversible DC Motor
- Reverse on 6-Speed, Hand-Held and Wall Mountable Remote Control Included
- Blade Width: 2-Inch
- Canopy Dimensions: Diameter 8-Inch
- Blade Sweep: 56-Inch
- Blade Pitch: 27 Degrees
- Body Materials: Cast Aluminum, Polycarbonate, Heavy Stamped Steel
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 4067
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 2669
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 1135
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 22
- Airflow Efficiency: 122 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.