- The beautiful Kaye oscillating, 3-speed wall or ceiling fan, reminiscent of train cabin ventilators of yester-year, will cool down your favorite space with poise and determination. Kaye's profile is low, however its strength and character define it. Kaye can be mounted in small or awkward spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make more efficient the heating, ventilation or air conditioning of a room. Materials: Cast aluminum. Heavy stamped steel. Kaye oscillates left to right at 90 degrees. Not recommended for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Color: Silver
- Blade Material: Metal
- Number of Blades: 3
- Blade Sweep: 13-Inch
- Wall Control Included
- Blades Included
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 1303
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 1099
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 868
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 38
- Airflow Efficiency: 29 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.