- The blades of the Michelle Parede wall mounted fan can be infinitely positioned vertically and horizontally across 180-degree arcs to provide maximum directional airflow. It can be mounted in tight spaces or in front of HVAC ducts to make the heating, ventilation or air conditioning more efficient in any room.
- 13-Inch directional wall fan composed of high gauge steel
- Best regulated by included variable speed Lutron SFS5E wall control
- Does not oscillate
- Equipped with hand-balanced metal blades with metal safety cages.
- Optimum fan head position is 45 degrees to yoke
- Included Wire Length: 28-Inch
- Number of Blades: 3
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 1181
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) - 1008
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 49
- Airflow Efficiency: 24.1 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.