- The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed with its arms gently upward curving. The fan offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement.
- 42-Inch rotational ceiling fan composed of high gauge steel
- Best regulated by included variable speed Lutron SFS5E wall control
- Compatible with flat, vaulted ceiling and down rod Light Canopy
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine marbleized Bakelite.
- Included Down rod Length: 10-Inch
- Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans
- Constructed of cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel
- Included Wire Length: 79-Inch
- Number of Blades: 6
- Canopy Dimension: 5.5-Inch
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on High Speed: 2077
- Average Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute): 1734
- Airflow (Cubic Feet Per Minute) on Low Speed: 1346
- Electricity Use (Watts) Excluding Lights on High Speed: 91
- Airflow Efficiency: 23 Cubic Feet Per Minute Per Watt on High Speed
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.