This barstool with back features a laser engraved elk motif and is handcrafted using solid, American grown wood. Seat height is 30-inches, perfect for most bars, bistro and pub tables. Seat width is 18.5-Inches, seat depth is 17-Inches. Legs, back and cross supports are skip peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives to create a unique, one of a kind appearance. This model features the ergonomically designed standard wooden seat. Capacity 350 pounds. Fully assembled. This item is sold ready to finish. Apply your favorite lacquer or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Bar Height - 30-Inch Seat Height
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Back Design Maximizes Seating Pleasure
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Elk Motif
- Warranty: 20-Year Limited
- All log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.