- Featuring two 18-inch leaves, this wonderful 4 post table is easily extended from 48-inches to 64-inches and all the way to 84-inches in length to give you the maximum amount of seating space without taking up too much room when not needed at its full extension. Ball bearing, hardwood slides ensure years of trouble free use. Featuring logs that are skip-peeled by hand using old-fashioned draw knives and solid, genuine lodge pole pine that is grown in the U.S., this table is sure to please. This item comes professionally pre-finished with three coats of premium grade clear lacquer. Some assembly required. A 20-Year limited warranty in included at no additional charge - See packaging for details. Made in Montana, U.S.A.
- Lodge Pole Pine
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Skip-peeled by hand using old fashioned draw knives.
- Heirloom Quality
- All log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.