This counter height barstool with back features a laser engraved pine tree motif and an ergonomic wooden seat and is hand crafted in Montana using solid American wood. Seat Height is 24-Inches. Seat width is 18.5-Inches, seat depth is 17-Inches. Capacity 350 pounds. Fully assembled. Finished in the Glacier Country collection style for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Counter Height - 24-Inch Seat Height
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Back Design Maximizes Seating Pleasure
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Pine Tree Motif
- Warranty: 20-Year Limited
- All log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.