- Add the beauty of rustic furniture to your deck or patio with this delightful log deck chair. You are sure to spend hours unwinding and watching the sun set from this elegant piece. Handcrafted by the from solid, American grown wood, this durable chair will last for generations to come. Using the tried and true method of mortise and tenon joinery, the artisans at Montana Woodworks® assemble each piece by hand. Finished in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a truly unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. Some assembly required. 20-year limited warranty is included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Glacier Country Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents. The Glacier Country Collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance!
- Some assembly required
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Lodge Pole Pine
- MWGCLGNN, MWGCSSGN, MWGCLS, MWGCLSC, MWGCDB
- Read "Use and Care Instructions".
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.