- One of the first rustic furniture pieces designed and built by Montana Woodworks®, this nightstand design has more than proven it's ability to stand the test of time. The simple, yet durable nightstand will bring rustic elegance to any room of your home. Handcrafted of solid lodge pole pine by our artisans, this highly useful accent table is just the right way to make a statement. Finished in the "Glacier Country" collection style for a unique, one-of-a-kind look reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. First we remove the outer bark while leaving the inner, cambium layer intact for texture and contrast. Then the finish is completed in an eight step, professional spraying process that applies stain and lacquer for a beautiful, long lasting finish. Next to your log bed or as an end table in your home or office, you simply cannot go wrong. Comes fully assembled. 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge.
- Handcrafted by the artisans of Montana Woodworks®, the Glacier Country Collection features solid, U.S. grown wood and lodge pole pine accents. The Glacier Country Collection features a truly unique finish reminiscent of the Grand Lodges of the Rockies, circa 1900. Craftsmen remove the outer bark using old-fashioned draw knives while leaving the inner cambium layer intact for increased texture and contrast. The process is completed in a professional eight step process that applies stain and lacquer for a durable, low maintenance finish. Dark, rich hues and tones provide an extraordinary appearance!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown wood
- Unique, one-of-a-kind Glacier Country style.
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty - See Packaging for details
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Each Piece Signed By The Artisan Who Makes It
- Solid Wood, Edge Glued Panels
- Solid Lodge Pole Pine Legs
- MWGCTB, MWGCFB, MWGCQB, MWGCKB, MWCAKB, MWGCBB, MWGCBBTF, MWGCDBNT, MWGCDBT
- Read "Use and Care Instructions".
- "All log furniture is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture."
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.