This swivel barstool combines a durable swivel mechanism with a rustic themed, laser engraved moose motif on the back for an awesome combination of functionality and stylish design. The artisans at Montana Woodworks use only solid, American grown wood and the durable, millennia old mortise and tenon joinery system to ensure you will own a truly heirloom quality item. Seat height is 30-inches. Seat width is 18.5-Inches, seat depth is 16-Inches. Legs, back and cross supports are square sawn for a look uniquely reminiscent of the timber-framed homes once found on the American frontier. This barstool comes with an ergonomic wooden seat. Fully assembled. Capacity 350 pounds. This item is sold ready to finish. Apply your favorite lacquer or stain and lacquer to match existing decor. All Montana Woodworks products come with a 20-year limited warranty included at no additional charge. Hand crafted in Montana U.S.A. using genuine lodge pole pine!
- Hand Crafted in Montana U.S.A.
- Solid, U.S. grown genuine lodge pole pine wood
- Timbers and Trim Pieces are Sawn Square for Rustic Timber Frame / Barn wood Design Appearance
- Heirloom Quality
- 20 Year Limited Warranty
- Durable Build, Fit and Finish
- Bar Height - 30-inches Seat Height
- Durable 360 Degree Swivel Mechanism
- Comfortable Seat and Slat Back Design Maximizes Seating Pleasure
- Rustic Themed, Laser Engraved Moose Motif
- Warranty: 20-Year Limited
- All log furniture is subject to the natural process of checking. Checking or cracking occurs when the wood releases moisture during the natural drying process and often occurs across the annual growth rings. Checking does not affect the structural performance or the integrity of the wood. Checking is NOT a defect in log furniture
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.