- Highlands Collection: The name Highlands truly inspires the imagination. Some think of the serene and natural beauty of lush green rolling hills; others dream of kilts, caber toss and a hardworking life; while others think of growing cities in New Jersey, Denver and California. One look at The Highlands Collection by NE Kids and you will be inspired by where your imagination takes you. A relaxed blend of warm textures and sophisticated style, our Highlands Collection uniquely transitions to any décor. If you find yourself inspired to create a sleek urban loft, ski chalet for your teenager, a rustic beach or lake hangout for your tween or simply a warm and inviting room for your toddler, Highlands is the perfect solution. Highlands’ ability to adapt to any environment is a testament to its simple styling and beautiful finish. Manufactured from SOLID Pine, the Highlands collection is . Our unique DURA-Brush finishing process further enhances the natural beauty of the finish and results in a piece of furniture poised to transition through the years with your child. We hope you will take the time to look at all the pictures in the Highlands Collection and be inspired by how diverse this collection truly is.
- Dura-Brush Finish: Over time, a wooden surface left outdoors will naturally be stripped of its weakest elements by wind, rain, and the strength of Mother Nature, leaving behind a stronger, more durable surface. When subjected to this natural abuse, over time the wood will also develop a beautiful rustic patina. The 9 step DURA-Brush finishing process replicates this natural process, resulting in a finish that can stand up to even the harshest environments, making it perfectly suited for kids furniture.
- The Highlands Storage Unit not only looks great under the beds and bunk, but it is also extremely functional. Knowing how much stuff kids accumulate, the tremendous storage and organization of the Storage Unit makes this item a must have.
- The Storage Unit features two large storage drawers and an extra large cubby. The two large storage drawers are 6.5-Inch deep.
- The extra large cubby can be added to either end of the two drawer unit. This important feature allows the cubby to be positioned at the head of the bed regardless of what side the storage unit is placed
- The cubby is intended to be positioned at the head of the bed on both the twin and full size Highlands Beds or behind the ladder on the Harper Bunk. The advantage of having a cubby, as opposed to a drawer, is that the cubby makes this space accessible and
- European drawer interior: The drawer sides and back are as tall as the drawer face.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full Extension, Side-Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Bench built using kiln dried SOLID Pine.
- Outfitted with 5-Inch solid iron oil rubbed bronze drawer pulls with a matte finish.
- Product Weight: 53.3
- Product Height: 10.75
- Product Width: 75.5
- Product Depth: 15.25
- Assembly Required:: Yes
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.