Strength, style and substance are the foundations for the pride we feel in the Hillsdale Kids and Teens Caspian Twin Study Loft in White. Hillsdale Kids and Teen has been designing bunks and lofts for the past 8 years under the brand NE Kids and traditionally, we sell configurations that demand higher retail price points. As we embarked on the design process to create this affordable study loft, we took the time to think through the lessons we have learned from developing our more expensive loft beds, and studied ways we could apply them to achieve Value, Quality, Strength, Comfort and Safety at this incredible price. We are confident that these details that will help you to feel secure that you have made the right decision first for your child’s safety and second, for your child’s own unique style.
When consulted the Hillsdale Kids and Teen design experts feel this Study Loft’s simplistic style and clean lines make it extremely versatile. They recommend it for the following design themes: Modern, Mid Century, Contemporary, Traditional, Country Chic, Coastal, Cottage, Mission, a sweet retreat or a teen hangout
- Third party certified to meet all ASTM and CPSC applicable safety standards.
- This Study Loft has a plywood slat roll foundation and does not require an additional foundation of any kind. By design all 13 slats are properly spaced to ensure the safety of your child.
- The distance from the floor the bottom of the slats is 54 ¾ inches. This provides enough room for someone that is under 6 feet tall to study at the desk and not be concerned with head clearance.
- Designed to accommodate an 8-inch mattress on the top bunk.
- When using an 8-inch mattress, the top of the loft will sit approximately 63.5 inches high. This ensures a child has plenty of room to sit up in bed in a house with an 8’ ceiling.
- Mortise and tenon connections for the cross members into the post makes assembly easier and add to the strength of the bunks.
- The ladder is left side facing.
- The attached desk is tucked behind the ladder and measures 41 inches wide x 19 ¾ inches deep. The Desk Surface is 28 ¾ inches tall.
- Flat ladder rungs make climbing up to bed pain free.
- Hardware is hidden wherever possible to ensure a clean look. This is noticeable on the safety rail.
- Although we have loaded 400lbs on the top of this bunk in routine testing, we recommend 250lbs not including the weight of your mattress.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.