- This feminine collection is built for the modern day royal and features bowed front cases with updated Queen Anne style legs and crystal hardware that adds a tasteful touch of bling. This collection offers an upholstered bed, daybed, bunk and impressive storage options including a dressing bench and vanity with a unique lighted mirror. The Kensington Collection features flowing lines that evoke a sense of timelessness. Who said you cannot design a regal bed for the perfect princess – or at the very least a modern day royal? Sitting on Queen Anne Legs, the compound arched headboards and footboards are upholstered both inside and out adding a simple and sophisticated design to your child’s room.
- The Victoria Bed is design to easily convert to a Twin/Twin Bunk. Hand crafted using Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood.
- Internal Bolt System: This unique system provides a strong connection where the bed rails attach to both the headboard and the footboard without exposing unsightly bolt heads. The ladder can be positioned on either the right or left side of the front rail.
- Plywood Slat Roll Foundation: The longitudinal strength of plywood makes it the ideal product for providing a lifetime of dependable support for all mattresses and mattress systems. Converts to Twin Beds: The bunk can be easily separated into two twin beds.
- Antique Silver Victoria Twin Bunk Bed Dimensions: 69 x 43.5 x 79.-Inch, Storage Drawers Dimensions: 11.5 x 40. x 75.5-Inch.Assembly Required: Yes
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.