- This feminine collection is built for the modern day royal and features bowed front cases with updated Queen Anne style legs and crystal hardware that adds a tasteful touch of bling. This collection offers an upholstered bed, daybed, bunk and impressive
- The Kensington Collection case goods are a balance of warmth and elegance. Featuring bowed fronts, simple curved lines, pewter and crystal bail hardware resting on top updated Queen Anne style legs, this sweetly sophisticated collection is full of timeless curves and simple beauty.
- Hand crafted using Eastern US Poplar and veneers over engineered wood.
- The Storage Unit features two large storage drawers and an extra large cubby.
- The extra large cubby can be added to either end of the two drawer unit. This important feature allows the cubby to be positioned at the head of the bed regardless of what side the storage unit is placed.
- The cubby is intended to be positioned at the head of the bed on both the twin and full size Kensington Beds or behind the ladder on the Victoria Bunk. The advantage of having a cubby, as opposed to a drawer, is that the cubby makes this space accessible and therefore extremely useful.
- European drawer interior: the drawer sides and back are as tall as the drawer face.
- Four piece drawer boxes with English Dovetail joinery at the front and back of the drawer.
- Full Extension, Side-Mounted, Ball Bearing Drawer Guides.
- Hardware bails with crystal centers add a touch of tasteful Bling
- Product Weight: 70.
- Product Height: 11.5
- Product Width: 40.
- Product Depth: 75.5
- Assembly Required:: Yes
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.