- Nora designed the Iolite to offer a total design solution. When style is the first priority, Iolite can match every vision with its various architectural-quality trim finishes and trim forms. And yet, Iolite‘s real strength is its function and versatility. the Iolite allows users to change the beam spread from spot to narrow flood to flood without the use of tools, so that each module can be individually adjusted for its own intended purpose.
- Iolite Housing is IC air-tight and contains a sliding mechanism that allows the user to access the driver by pulling on a tab, a patent-pending design allowing for easy maintenance or upgrading for life.
- Housing Construction: Shallow aluminum housing is IC rated and meets air-tight requirements. Features patent-pending design with driver mounted to slide out tray. Disconnects are furnished for the line voltage connection as well as the module connection.
- Housing Installation: Bar hangers are adjustable from 13 and 5/8 inches to 24 and 1/2 inches and can be repositioned 90 degrees. Bar hangers are slotted for T-bar installation. Housing requires top access.
- Energy Star and Title 24 compliant.
- 50,000 rated hours.
- For use in wet locations.
- Housing Type: New Construction.
- Aperture Size: 1-Inch.
- Dimming: Dimmable with 120V Triac ELV Dimming.
- Five year limited manufacturer warranty.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.