- Enrich the style of your home or patio with this classic and nostalgic Bristow collection vintage sheet metal barstool with antique wood seat.
- Delightfully finished with an antique patina, this stool is built to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
- Styled after the quintessential French cafe and bistro furniture of the mid-century, this seating option features lightweight and remarkably sturdy construction that is ideal for use in a variety of areas from your kitchen to your deck. Whether your home decor style is chic and industrial, youthful and eclectic, or bold and rustic, this stool makes for an alluring addition to your existing furnishings and affords your home with a touch of robustness though its eye-catching distressed finish that features slight surface abrasions which provide for a cozy weathered and worn-in feel.
- Intelligently outfitted with rubber feet, this stool will not blemish floors while providing you and your guests with modern and fashionable seating.
- Conveniently stackable, these stools come equipped with four hidden rubber buffers installed beneath the reinforced seats which provide effective marring protection when stacking, keeping your stools looking dapper even after years of extended use.
- Weight Capacity: 200 pounds
- Metal frame and wood seat
- Backless style
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.