- A common motif in Himalayan homes and temples, the Wheel of Life is a detailed visual representation of Buddhist teaching and cosmology. Yama, the lord of death and impermanence holds a wheel representing the various realms of reincarnation. In the upper right, the Buddha points the way to Nirvana. This image has been printed on both sides on durable natural canvas and wrapped around a kiln dried wooden frame, provided both strength and portability. Reproduced in all the vivid colors of the original Tibetan painting, this artistic room divider is a beautiful addition to the home, meditation center, or yoga studio.
- Reproduction of an authentic Himalayan artwork
- High quality canvas wrapped around a stable wooden frame
- Wheel of Life appears on both front and back
- Two-way hinges allow panels to fold in both direction
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.