- Compact Japanese table lamp in traditional shoji lantern style with a rustic flair. Hand crafted using lightweight but durable bamboo poles with a dark wood finish. Fiber-reinforced rice paper shade is embellished with natural thin twig embellishments and casts a warm, muted glow, while still providing a practical brighter light through the open top. Perfectly sized for extra lighting on a desk, end table, or paired on a bookshelf or mantel. Wired for standard American light bulbs and outlets.
- Japanese shoji table lamp with rustic style
- Kiln-dried bamboo pole frame with a lacquered dark wood finish
- Durable fiber-reinforced rice paper shade
- UL approved wiring, bulb socket, and wheel switch
- Cord measures 66 in length
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.