The outdoor Tucker Resist pattern on our outdoor tufted wicker seat cushions was inspired by the St. George Tucker House, which is one of the most admired residences in Williamsburg, Va. Resembling a resist printing technique these outdoor tufted wicker seat cushions have a distressed feel to them that includes various shades of blue ranging from rich indigo to pale sky blue. With the addition of one of our outdoor throw pillow sets like outdoor Rave Driftwood this beautiful and historical pattern will instantly brighten and update your outdoor patio decor. Additional features of this outdoor tufted wicker seat cushion include recycled polyester fiber fill with a sewn seam closure. Also suitable for indoor use.
- Includes two (2) outdoor seat cushions made with 100-percent t-spun polyester fabric, resists weather and fading in sunlight; Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Plush Fill - 100-percent polyester fiber filling
- Sewn Seam Closure; Made in USA
- Easy Care - lightly spot clean or hand wash outdoor cushion fabric with mild detergent and cool water; then let air dry
- Measures: 19-inch length X 19-inch width X 5-inch depth (measurements may vary up to 1-inch since item is handcrafted), and requires a break in period of 3-4 hours use to reach desired size.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.