- One of the requirements for California Title 24 beginning in 2017 is that every exterior fixture must use a high efficacy source, be controlled by a photocell and be controlled by either a timer switch, motion sensor OR energy management system. The Tork 3010 remote photocell can be used to control one or multiple fixtures up to 2,000 watts.
- Can be used to control one or multiple fixtures.
- Can be used up to 2,000 watts.
- Chain stem or CTC mounting not included.
- One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Bulb(s) not included.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.