- Made of cast aluminum, the Edgewood Do it yourself kit is an elegant way to display a home address. These low-voltage fixtures (only 12-24 volts) have a white back lit lens and are visible at over 100 feet away. The Edgewood provides fast and accurate address identification for guests, deliveries and emergency vehicles.
- Plaque comes with black polymer raised numbers 0-9 twice, number template, tube of adhesive glue and mounting hardware. Can attach to existing doorbell transformer. A hardwire or plug-in low voltage transformer is also available and sold separately.
- Cast aluminum powder coated frame
- Low-Voltage 12 - 24 volts
- Can be seen up to 100 feet away
- 4-Inch Black Polymer Raised Numbers 0-9 twice include
- If a 3rd digit is needed, please contact Bellacor customer care
- All Qualarc lighted address plaques can be wired into an existing doorbell transformer. The low voltage transformers (sold separately) can be used if you cannot plug into an existing doorbell transformer.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.