- NOTICE: This item requires professional installation by a licensed electrician.
- Spectra Crystal: Spectra Crystal is cut Swarovski crystal with reliable quality. Spectra Crystal has been a registered trademark since 1999 and offers the most important cuts in clear crystal.
- In 1675, renaissance astronomer Giovanni Domenico Cassini discovered a massive gap in the rings of Saturn, which became known as the Cassini Division. This monumental discovery changed the way astronomers viewed the universe, and this collection, inspired by Cassini, will change the way designers view contemporary lighting. Suspended from fine cables, this ring of crystal seems to float like the rings of Saturn, launching unexpected possibilities in interior design. Cassini is available as a circle or an oval and is Made with Swarovski Elements or Spectra Crystal.
- Clear Spectra Crystal
- Wire Length (in inches): 144
- Fixture is cable hung
- Light Source: Halogen
- Bulbs not included
- Uses standard line volt dimmer
- Some assembly required
- Lead free crystal
- For shipping outside of USA, please contact Bellacor customer service
- Cleaning and Care Instructions: Every Schonbek product is of heirloom quality and will last for generations. To ensure it retains its brilliance and splendor for years to come, proper care and regular cleaning are necessary. It is recommended that Schonbek products, and particularly their crystal trim, be lightly dusted with a feather or lambswool duster, or soft brush every two months, or whenever it appears dull or dusty. Consult the fixtures trim diagram for detailed cleaning instructions list of approved cleaning solutions. Schonbeck fixtures should never be subjected to any chemical cleaning agents.
- See packaging insert for warranty information.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*NOTICE: This item requires professional installation by a licensed electrician.