- Please note: Fixture is not Title 20 certified and cannot ship to California.
- The Havenwood pendant collection by Sea Gull Lighting takes a modern twist on the traditional interior lantern, using a glass sphere instead of the classic cylindrical cloche profile. The clean lines and elegantly simple style make a statement, whether installed as a single pendant or in multiples. The decorative chain reaching from the canopy to the central frame adds visual interest. Offered in Chrome and Autumn Bronze finishes, the pendant light collection offers 12-Inch in diameter by 26-3/4-Inch tall, 15-Inch in diameter by 34-1/4-Inch tall and 18-Inch in diameter by 41-1/2-Inch tall versions. Incandescent and ENERGY STAR-qualified LED lamping are available.
- Recommended incandescent bulbs are Candelabra Base with a maximum of 60w (purchased separately); OR Candelabra Base 3.5w LED bulbs (with 2700K CCT and output of 350 lumens) included
- The Havenwood pendants will light up any room in style and grace
- Clear Glass Bowl
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Supplied with wire pre-laced through chain
- cETL listed for damp locations
- Supplied with 12 feet of wire
- Suggested Room Type: Kitchen, Dining, Living Room
- Dimensions: D: 21-In. H: 41 1/4-In. O: 163 1/4-In.
- Max Height (In.): 163.25
- Diameter (In.): 21
- Canopy Dimensions (In.): D: 5 1/2-In. H: 1 1/4-In. Round
- Wire/Cord Length (In.): 144
- Cord Color: Clear Silver
- Chain Length (In.): 120
- Shade/Glass: clear glass bowl
- Bulb (s) included.
- Remote not included.
- Damp Rated for use in sheltered, but damp environments like bathrooms, covered patios or porches
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty for standard fixtures and 3 year Warranty for ENERGY STAR®-qualified LED version; please go to www.seagulllighting.com for warranty details
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
*SHIPPING NOTICE: This item cannot be shipped to California due to state legislation.