- Please note: Fixture is not Title 20 certified and cannot ship to California.
- Light has a way of sparkling against glass to create a warm and inviting welcome, and the Lancaster outdoor collection by Sea Gull Lighting is a classic example of such traditional design. Clear Curved Beveled glass is paired with one of four beautiful finish options including Polished Brass, Black, Antique Bronze and Antique Brushed Nickel. The assortment includes small, medium and large one-light outdoor wall lanterns, two-light outdoor wall lantern, three-light outdoor wall lantern, two-light and three-light outdoor post lanterns and a three-light outdoor pendant. All of the Candelabra fixtures are offered with ENERGY STAR-qualified LED lamping.
- Recommended incandescent bulbs are Candelabra Base with a maximum of 60w (purchased separately); OR Candelabra Base 3.5w LED bulbs (with 2700K CCT and output of 350 lumens) included
- The Lancaster collection offers fixtures of various sizes and configurations to coordinate the same design outside you home
- Clear Curved Beveled Glass Shade
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- UL listed for wet locations
- A great choice for your do-it-yourself project
- Suggested Room Type: Outdoor
- Dimensions: D: 10-In. H: 21 1/2-In.
- Diameter (In.): 10
- Wire/Cord Length (In.): 6.5
- Cord Color: Black and White
- Shade/Glass: clear curved beveled glass shade
- Bulb (s) included.
- Remote not included.
- Wet Rated for outdoor use
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty for standard fixtures and 3 year Warranty for ENERGY STAR®-qualified LED version; please go to www.seagulllighting.com for warranty details
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
*SHIPPING NOTICE: This item cannot be shipped to California due to state legislation.