Only premium sustainable plantation-grown teak and reclaimed and recycled teak from Indonesia is used to manufacture Sika Design's tables. Recycled teak items is all made of reclaimed teak wood from old houses and fisher boats, and will appear with reparations and fillings. Teak is a close-grained hardwood with a high natural oil content which gives the teak furniture a beautiful smooth surface. Teak furniture is hard wearing and highly resistant to decay and almost immune to rain, frost, snow or sun.
- Michel Natural Brown 31-Inch Teak Round Dining Table
- Teak furniture is hard wearing and highly resistant to decay and almost immune to rain, frost, snow or sun
- All of our teak is reclaimed from old houses, fishing boats and railroad supports.
- Teak will weather over time to a silvery patina but can also be treated to retain the original natural look
- Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Each chair is handmade using the finest Malacca cane rattan
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Top finish: Natural, Brown
- Top material: Reclaimed Teak Wood
- Levelers Included
- Number of people seated: 4
- Floor to bottom: 27.4 In.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.