The Icons collection features timeless lines and sculptural artistry inspired by an elite group of legendary architects and designers. Arne Jacobsen, Nanna and Jorgen Ditzel, Viggo Boesen, and Franco Albini were all pioneers of their time. They broke new ground when they made experimental shapes with rattan and wicker and created sculptural and timeless icons. With great respect and admiration for the original designs and in close collaboration with the descendants of these renowned furniture makers, we are pleased and proud to be able to bring these icons back.
- Franco Albini Natural 26-Inch Ottoman
- Each Piece is handmade using the finest Malacca cane rattan
- Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest.
- Iconic designs to be a decorative piece in almost any décor.
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- White Plastic Glides
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Seat dimensions: 22.5 In. L x 25 In. W x 24 In. H
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.