Loom is a unique, woven material that consists of twisted Kraft paper reinforced with steel wire. It emerged in the 1930s as the ultimate in upscale, durable style and is enjoying a resurgence as consumers move away from synthetic imitations. Loom is smooth to the touch and doesn't feature any sharp points that could snag clothing. Loom furniture is remarkably strong and durable, and does not bend, distort or creak. The Loom collection features loom-weave fabric on our signature rattan frames.
- Abbey Light Gray and White Chair Loom with Tempotest Canvas Cushion
- Loom furniture is remarkably strong and durable, and does not bend, distort or creak.
- The Loom collection features loom-weave fabric on our signature rattan frames.
- The furniture is durable and hardwearing
- Solution-dyed 100% Acrylic Tempotest Performance Fabric
- The BellBloc cushion liner system protects the foam insert from the elements by repelling moisture and resisting mold and mildew without sacrificing breathability, loft, comfort, style or performance
- White Plastic Glides
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Upholstery color or material: White Canvas Sunbrella Performance Fabrics
- Cushion fill material: Polyurethane Foam
- Seat dimensions: 18.5 In. L x 17.5 In. W x 18.9 In. H
- Arm dimensions: 26.2 In. H
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.