- Durable as they are striking in design, the Matador Collection of Leather rugs are meticulously made by hand-weaving leather strips as the weft of the rug and a fine cotton strand as the warp, resulting in a beautiful, rustic texture and interesting natural braided pattern.
- Add the smell and feel of real leather to any room with this hand woven leather rug.
- Made of soft leather interwoven with a cotton foundation, this rugged rug makes sense ecologically, aesthetically, and economically.
- Hand made in villages of North Central India, this leather rug has alternating stripes of black, red, brown, and sage leather with tan cotton fringes.
- An elegant statement to any decor, this leather rug is completely reversible and extremely durable.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
Note: When making your selection, remember that your monitor determines how color is displayed and dye lots can vary from rug to rug.
Also be aware that rug dimensions listed can vary by up to +/- 5%. Patterns and designs will be scaled to the rugsâ€™ size & shape.