The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes.Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community
- Los Altos Brown Ivory Coast Woven California King Bed
- The distinctive Ivory Coast bed features a contemporary shelter design wherein the headboard and footboard curve inward to the outer edge of the mattress. Braided banana leaf on the headboard, footboard and side rails showcases the indigenous materials of travels to exotic destinations.
- Wood framed braided lampakanai on curved headboard, footboard and side rails.
- Headboard: 78 In. W x 7.25 In. D x 62 In. H.
- Footboard: 78 In. W x 7.25 In. D x 17.75 In. H.
- Overall length 92.5 In.
- Bottom of side rails to floor 4.75 In.
- Bottom of box springs to floor 9.5 In.