The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes.Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community
- Los Altos Brown Antilles Upholstered California King Panel Bed
- Make a design statement with the saddle brown leather panel in the headboard, framed with decorative nail head trim. For proper proportion, the king headboard features four panels and the pin-knotty oak footboard and side rails provide visual strength and offer an ideal canvas for your bedding. The inset leather headboard panel features top stitching and spaced nail head trim in a natural coloration. Also available in headboard only.
- Inset leather headboard panel with brown top stitching and standard nail head trim in an aged bronze finish. Leather headboard available only in 154171 Livingston – A vegetable-dyed leather in a light saddle brown coloration.
- Headboard 75.75 In. W x 3 In. D x 64 In. H.
- Footboard 75.75 In. W x 4.75 In. D x 23.5 In. H.
- Overall length 91.25 In.
- Bottom of side rails to floor 2.5 In.
- Bottom of box springs to floor 7.75 In.