The look of luxury living continues to evolve as we place a greater emphasis on comfort, relaxation and entertaining in the home. As a result, today's design aesthetic embraces casual elegance - featuring lighter wood tones and the effortless blending of materials, textures and color.Tommy Bahama, as the original purveyor of refined island living, was the first to define this aspirational lifestyle, and has since continued to refine the look through original designs, unique natural materials, and captivating fabric patterns and textures. Twin Palms is a sweeping lifestyle presentation designed to bring the sophisticated look of destination living home. The Tommy Bahama brand was founded on the belief that the casual elegance of relaxed island living is not defined by a coastal address, but by curated design and a lifestyle that embraces an island state of mind.
- Twin Palms Brown St. Croix Hall Chest
- A conversational piece, the hall chest features bamboo carved moldings and a unique two bi-fold door design with carved palm frond motif. Behind the doors are two drawers and eight adjustable shelves and cord management. The interior is fully finished in Bermuda Sands, a warm medium umber patina.
- Bamboo carved moldings, 2 bi-fold doors with carved palm frond motif.
- Raffia end panels, tapered feet with antique brass finished metal ferrules.
- 2 drawers, 8 adjustable shelves and cord management.
- Some Assembly Required.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.