The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes.Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community
- Los Altos Brown Farmington Rectangular Dining Table
- The 88-inch trestle dining table is a perfect gathering place. The top features an elegant herringbone veneer pattern and with two leaves, the table extends to 132-inches, comfortably accommodating ten.
- Wooden top with herringbone veneer pattern, trestle base with decorative stretcher.
- Table extends to 110-132 Inches. Includes (2) 22 In. leaves with herringbone veneer pattern.
- Bottom of apron to floor 25.5 In.
- 877T Dining Table Top: 88 In. W x 44 In. D x 4.25 In. H.
- 877B Base: 63.5 In. W x 32.55 In. D x 25.5 In. H.
- Comfortably seats 10 utilizing both leaves.
- Leaf Count: 2
- Leaf Width: 22
- Table Extends To: 132-Inches
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.