- DESCRIPTION -
- The Old Silver Menlo Park One-Light Wall Mount fixture features double walled glass shades, reproductions of the telephone wire insulators used across North American during the industrial revolution. A hand-worked iron beam arm and stainless steel cable add to the industrial look of this specialty wall sconce. Menlo makes a stylish statement next to a fireplace or large mirror.
- Downlight fixture, shade mount down only.
- Suggested Room Fit: Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer.
- Vintage Edison Bulb Needed.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
- Bulb Not Included.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- EXPERT TIPS -
by Helen B.
With the historic look of early American pattern or “pressed” glass, popular in the early 20th century, this lamp has a beautiful throw-back quality to it. But its industrial construction puts a fresh, new 21st century take on it. The Troy Lighting Menlo Park One-Light Wall Sconce in old silver packs a retro punch with a new twist. A special, uniquely shaped glass shade encases the light, while the industrial fixture holds it fast to the wall – and shows how it does it. A wall mount that is a combination of hand-worked iron, stainless steel and solid brass give this lamp a powerful industrial feel that’s balanced with the delicacy of the lampshade. The Troy Lighting Menlo Park One-Light Wall Sconce in old silver will do more than light your living room, hallway or bedroom. A clear conversation piece.
Hand-Worked Wrought Iron
5 3/4"W x 14"H x 8.38"Ext x 5.75"D
3" from Center of Outlet
110 to 120 Volt
1 - 60 watt Candelabra bulbs
Old Silver Menlo Park One-Light Wall Mount is rated
Rated 5 out of
Love...love...love this sconce! We hung it on a wall that we shiplaped and hung the lamp over an old map of Chicago framed in an old window. The quality of this lighting fixture is excellent!
Date published: 2017-07-29