- Designed by artist and entrepreneur Carolyn Kinder, this mirror evokes the strong, timeless composition Carolyn has become known for in her decades of experience. Creating products that are at once beautiful, functional and comfortable, this mirror offers a simple elegance to anyone looking for a balance between vintage and contemporary styles.
- Made with hand forged metal, this mirror features a distressed oil rubbed bronze finish.
- This mirror is beveled and may be hung vertically or horizontally.
- Hanging hardware is included.
- Mirror Dimensions: 20.75 x 30.75-Inch
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Uttermost products combine premium quality materials with unique high-style design.
- With the advanced product engineering and packaging reinforcement, Uttermost maintains some of the lowest damage rates in the industry. Each product is designed, manufactured and packaged with shipping in mind.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.
Find strong, timeless composition in the Uttermost Sherise Oval Mirror. This elegant mirror is for anyone looking to balance vintage and contemporary styles together. The Sherise oval mirror is hand-forged in a distressed oil rubbed bronze finish and is at once striking and functional. The beveled mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally and includes hanging hardware. With a rich finish and delicate border, the wall mirror is just what you intended for your bath, dining room or dressing area.
by Doug K.
Made from hand-forged metal the Uttermost Sherise Oval Mirror would look great hanging over the vanity in your master or guest bath. At just under 32 inches high and nearly 22 inches wide when upright, this little addition goes a long way toward making your space seem larger. Designed by Carolyn Kinder, this piece is part of her 20-year legacy of design success at Uttermost.