- Designed by artist and entrepreneur Carolyn Kinder, this drum pendant evokes the strong, timeless composition Carolyn has become known for in her decades of experience. Creating products that are at once beautiful, functional and comfortable, this pendant easily becomes the showpiece of your home.
- With a silver champagne leaf finish and black dry brushing this pendant has an overall gold tone due to the stained antique fabric shade.
- Includes 9 feet of cord.
- Bulbs are not included.
- Care Instructions: Wipe with a soft, dry cloth.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Uttermost products combine premium quality materials with unique high-style design.
- With the advanced product engineering and packaging reinforcement, Uttermost maintains some of the lowest damage rates in the industry. Each product is designed, manufactured and packaged with shipping in mind.
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
by Doug K.
Now this is a big, bold and beautiful fixture. The Alita Drum Pendant from Uttermost takes on a grand scale that reflects the light of a much larger pendant
. That's OK because you'll love the light that it creates. The finish is silver leaf with an overall gold tone. It looks lived in, but elegant and graceful at the same time. We think this pendant would look great in a dining room. It can handle the responsibility that comes with a large crowd, and believe it, this will draw a large crowd.
Finding the right space for this gem from Uttermost won't be the question. It will come down to whether you should buy more than one, and the answer is always yes.