The Airblade 7 piece FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) wood outdoor patio furniture dining set offers seating for 6.
- • 1 Rectangular Table.
- 6 Baltic Armchairs.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable for outdoor/indoor use.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- FSC High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is environmentally friendly and harvested from protected forests.
- Table dimension(with butterfly closed): 67”L x 39” W x 30” H (inches) x 68 lbs
- Table dimension(with butterfly opened) 90”L x 39” W x 30” H (inches) x 68 lbs
- Arm Chair dimension: 25” L x 24” W x 36” H (inches) x 30 lbs
- High Density Eucalyptus (or also known as Shorea in our line) is the premium grade of solid “Eucalyptus Gradis” hardwood, grown in 100 % well managed forests in Brazil, certified by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). There is little difference between High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) and Teak when broken down to their core essence. The biggest attribute of High Density Eucalyptus (Shorea) is undoubtedly the strength of the timber. It’s renowned for its excellent resistance to every day wear and tear. It is extremely durable and tightly grained to produce a desirable density. It remains unaffected by all variations in weather, especially its resistance to damp conditions makes itself extremely competent at combating insect attacks and decay.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.