Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Snapping deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tile) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner. It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor! You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, no screws, or hammers are needed!
- Box of 10 tiles. Covers 10 square feet.
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, pools and hot tubs.
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathhroom floors.
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC Eucalyptus.
- Mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot and decay resistant.
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation.
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples or glue.
- Easy to remove, re-arrange and re-lay tiles.
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns.
- Wood slats permit water to flow through.
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow.
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered FSC Eucalyptus from controlled forests.
- Individual Tile dimension: 12" L x 12" W x 1" H (inches) x 2 lbs
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.