Campfires, late nights giggling with your bunk mate, days on the lake. All these summer camp memories can be brought back to your home with this rustic twin-over-twin bunk bed. Manufactured wood headboards will remind you of the plank frame you slept on during your best summers. And don’t be afraid to bring those same fun memories to your kids because this bed includes full length guardrails and an integrated ladder for safety. Industrial corner rivets and metal hardware details provide a mature aesthetic if you are looking for an upgrade from your old camp days. 63-Inch H x 78-Inch L x 41-Inch W 128 LBS
- Enhance the décor of your children’s bedroom while saving space with this rustic twin bunk bed. The powder-coated steel with a hand painted, antiqued finished give this bed durability without losing its chic style. Features full length guardrails with an integrated ladder, unlike other bunk beds, this perfect piece easily and safely converts into two twin beds.
- Easily and safely converts into two beds
- Powder coated metal
- Hand painted, antique metal finish
- High-Grade MDF wood panels with durable laminate
- Full length guardrails
- Integrated ladder
- Supports slats included, no box spring needed
- Conforms to Consumer Product Safety Standards (CPSS)
- Does NOT include mattresses or bedding
- Each bunk supports 250 lbs.
- Ideal for space-saving needs
- Ships ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.