Timeless craftsmanship comes to life in the Chatham Downs collection. Crafted exclusively from solid mango wood, each heirloom quality piece features hand-planed surfaces, hand-turned legs and a moisture-resistant catalyzed finish. This beautiful 48-inch round dining table with brown mahogany finish pairs perfectly with our Chatham Downs dining chairs, and is a beautiful complement to any traditional decor setting. The heirloom quality construction enhances the durability and beauty of the table, while the presence of natural wood knots and distressed markings bring out the distinct characteristics of this wood, making no two pieces the same. Perfect for both casual and formal dining, this table can fit 4 seats comfortably making it an excellent addition to any kitchen or dining room.
- Chatham Downs Mango Wood Dining Table
- Table includes a pedestal base with unique, hand-carved decorative features
- With about 18-inches of space from the pedestal to the table's edge, this table is perfect for fitting 4 people comfortably
- Natural wood characteristics, such as wood knots or markings, makes each piece unique unto itself
- Base, Pedestal and Top each shipped separately, tools are provided to affix all 3 parts. Requires 2 persons and takes 30 minutes
- Wipe clean with damp cloth, dry immediately with soft cloth
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.